29 September 2018
The University of Concepción Cultural Corporation and its Symphony Orchestra present the seventh symphony concert of the 2018 Season on Saturday 29 September at 19:00 in the UdeC Theater, featuring the Chilean harpist Patricia Reyes, member of the Concepción Symphony Orchestra.
- Franz Schubert: Symphony No. 1
- Maurice Ravel: Introduction & Allegro for Harp and Orchestra
- Claude Debussy: Dances Sacred and Profane for Harp and Orchestra
- Vicente Bianchi: Tonada rítmica
- Franz Joseph Haydn: Symphony No. 92, “Oxford”
Conductor: Koji Kawamoto (Japan)
Entrance fee: $6,000 (general audience), $4,000 (UdeC partnerships), $3,000 (balcony and students).
Box office is open on Mondays from 12:00 to 15:00 and from 15:45 to 21:30; Tuesdays to Fridays from 12:00 to 15:00 and from 15:45 to 20:00, and Saturdays from 12:00 to 14:30 and from 15:15 to 17:00. In case of a concert, theater play or other activity, the box office will remain open until the event starts.