The third IN-EDIT NESCAFÉ festival in Concepción will take place on May 12-15.
The documentaries confirmed to date are:
- Jaco, on the legendary bassist Jaco Pastorius
- Mr. Dynamite, The rise and fall of James Brown, produced by Mick Jagger
- Paco, The quest, directed by the son of the greatest Flamenco guitarist ever
- B-Movie. Lust and sound in West Berlin, the creative scene of West Berlin during the 80s.
- Alive Inside, how music can awake indelible memories in old age.
- Orion: The Man who would be King, the incredible story of a man who believed he was Elvis Presley.
The complete program will be made known by the end of April.
During April, tickets for the complete festival will be for sale at a special price of $4,000. These tickets provide access to all the screenings in the Aula Magna and also to the opening ceremony with a companion. Here you can revise the terms and conditions for ticket sales.