The Concepción Symphony Orchestra will perform “Night of the Americas”, the sixth symphony concert of the 2016 Season on Saturday, August 27 at 19:00 in the UdeC Theater. Entrance fee: $6,000 (general audience), $4,000 (UdeC partnerships), $3,000 (balcony and students).
Conductor: Doron Salomon (Israel) / Soloist: Patricia Reyes, Harp (Chile).
– Rocío Reyes: Glass Beads II (Selected in the 5th Call for the Premiere of Works by Chilean Composers)
– Carlos Zamora: Concerto for percussion and string orchestra (world premiere)
– Alberto Ginastera: Overture for the “Creole Faust”
– Aaron Copland: Rodeo (Two Dance Episodes)
– Heitor Villa-Lobos: Chôros nº10 (with the UdeC Choir directed by Carlos Traverso)
– Arturo Márquez: “Masques”, a concerto for harp and orchestra
Box office is open on Mondays from 12:00 to 21:30; Tuesdays to Fridays, from 12:00 to 20:00, and Saturdays from 12:00 to 17:00. In case of a concert, theater play or other activity, the box office will remain open until the event starts.